Utakata no Minato

It's cute, but he should just kiss the angler fish since he seems to like her the most and just f em all so he can go back and live on the surface
He doesn't even like them because he hates fish so why isn't he urgent to get out of the ocean lol

My fav manga so far...i hope you release more chapters as often as possible but I really respect the reason behind the chapter release.Im glad my life has a manga!

Fed-Kun's army
He doesn't even like them because he hates fish so why isn't he urgent to get out of the ocean lol
Probably because he's an insecure, passive Japanese boy who couldn't do something embarrassing (assertive) to save his life.

this is such a fun read. felt like i went back in time to my childhood summers just enjoying manga.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
I love this art style!

The set up of the plot seems like a pretty typical pick-a-girl harem, but it's executed so playfully I can't help but smile. The mermaid forms of the deep sea fish are not just creatively done, but interesting picks too. It reminds me a little of Wadanohara.

Dex-chan lover
@CrusaderJerome wouldn’t work anyway even if he fks everyone cause
true love is required anyway there are hints of something bad happening if fish girls kiss without true love.

Dex-chan lover
lesson: problems can be fixed by turning them into cute anime girls.

the art is really good, like as soon as i saw the cover i knew i was gonna read it. however, the "ecchi" is kinda off-putting.

Power Uploader
This is kinda cute, guess I'll continue to read it.

Dex-chan lover
This is obviously a harem, why no harem tag?

Also, it should be "Monster Girls" rather than "Supernatural" IMO

It has such a unique idea compared to the hundreds of standard isekai’s and fantasy’s. It is quite unique. I applaud its uniqueness.

I want a cute giant isopod girl, I will read till it appear, I have faith that it will

Fed-Kun's army
Seamed really cool but again useless mc ruined come on Japan can't you make good mc more often?

Also orcas are the cutest

Okay, Surprisingly this is a instresting take on a deep-sea creatures in a manga form that's not a documentary. Thank you for the translation!!

What point is there to making multiple love interests in manga when we already know whose gonna win? Would rather see a worst girl pairing nowadays then an ending a blind person could see coming

Very cool, don't like the harem and don't like fish more. Also, doesn't an air bubble run out after being inhaled? Would've been hilarious if he had to do underwater hijinks in a diving suit.

Users who are viewing this thread