Utsuranain desu - Ch. 1 - Strange Transfer Student

Dex-chan lover
i feel like i've seen a similar concept with more romantic undertones but neat start. i suppose sticking to someone with 'no' spiritual energy/a way to cleanse it is one way to get rid of things (tho concerning that even some priests/exorcists couldn't help lol)

Holy, I've been waiting for someone to pick up the story since it was released on Sunday, finally. I'm so fucking happy and I hope you continue to bring the next chapters, thank you very much my friend. Looking forward to the next chapters, and if you need any help with editing/typesetting, well, I volunteer.

@flowersTL just wanted to say thank you for translating the first chapter, I've been waiting for translation since it's been released in japan,and i just wanted to ask if you going to continue to translate it?

I'm also super glad it was finally picked up! Here's hoping FlowersTL will keep up the great work!!! We super appreciate it for sure though. Me and some buddies of mine could finally start it!

Also, very cute first chapter, I have hopes for it. I adore the artstyle, it feels authentically cute.

Users who are viewing this thread