Utsushicha Dame-na Kao - Ch. 9 - 괜찮을 리 없잖습니까

So I read the raws for this chapter and here's the gist of it (marking as spoiler).
Io's manager, Hase-san, goes to confront Misa at the hostess club she works at. Misa never directly admits to being in a physical relationship with Io but the manager has essentially figured it out and outright demands that she stops meeting with Io on the basis that their association would tarnish Io's image if they were to be spotted together, seeing as her acting career has been flourishing and she's been getting more and more popular. (By the way, she mentions Io's parents and says they're both famous, so no, Hase's not her mother—though you never know with Flowerchild, she's not one to shy away from a surprise fucked up twist lol).

Misa grows gradually more frustrated and when the manager downright frames her as the reason Io's been acting out of line lately, she fully drops her customer service facade. She suggests that Hase gets off on bossing Io around and sees her as some sort of pet and accuses her of having ulterior motives beyond wanting to supervise Io's career, blowing out cigarette smoke in Hase's face for good measure. Hase doesn't take too well to this and after some more heated back-and-forth, ends the conversation by saying that no matter what, if she tells Io to stop seeing Misa, she will listen to her.

Manager then leaves and Misa is left to consider her options. She could simply stop seeing Io, let their relation end that way and go back to picking up random girls at the hook-up bar. But she also realises that she's the only person who allows Io the space to be free so she doesn't want to admit defeat.

Cut to Io, who's on a break at work. She gets a text from Misa informing her that her manager came to her workplace the day before and that she knows about their relationship. She's interrupted by her manager and immediately confronts her. Hase confirms and explains that she sought out Misa to ask her to back off and stop seeing Io. Io (almost) gets angry, telling Hase she had no right to do such a thing, but before things can escalate, they're interrupted by a staff member who tells them they're not ready to resume work due to technical difficulties so the break is extended. Hase suggests they go wait at home (Io's place).

Once there, Hase tries to make small talk but Io isn't receptive so she gets on the offensive, remarking that Io's earlier outburst was the first time she ever saw her get angry. As she speaks, she holds Io's face in her hand and Io asks her to let go, which only irritates Hase further and she throws Io down onto the bed. She demands to know what the true nature of Io's and Misa's relationship is and wants to hear directly from Io's mouth what they've been doing together. Io admits that they've slept together. Hase loses her temper, shouting that Io's just a child. She nearly slaps her but then softens down and awkwardly caresses Io's face instead. Hase seems suddenly flustered but says she won't hit her because Io's face is basically her selling point.

After some more wondering aloud to herself, she asks Io to promise she won't do it again and Io complies, reluctantly. Hase is seemingly satisfied and takes Io in her arms. Io breaks down, apologising. Hase "comforts" her by telling her what she had with Misa was never serious, there might've been sex but surely no feelings involved, so they'll both move on soon enough. She says it was nothing but a game and Io looks even more despondent at the thought.

The mood then changes and Hase's hands start to wander down Io's body, much to Io's bewilderment. Hase offers to take Misa's place in satisfying her needs. She'll take care of both her professional and personal life and shield Io from public scrutiny. Io is getting more and more confused as her manager pushes her down on the bed and says she wishes for Io to always remain pure before kissing her.

Meanwhile, Misa notices that she's been left on read by Io and expresses that she has a bad feeling about the whole thing.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
So I read the raws for this chapter and here's the gist of it (marking as spoiler).
Io's manager, Hase-san, goes to confront Misa at the hostess club she works at. Misa never directly admits to being in a physical relationship with Io but the manager has essentially figured it out and outright demands that she stops meeting with Io on the basis that their association would tarnish Io's image if they were to be spotted together, seeing as her acting career has been flourishing and she's been getting more and more popular. (By the way, she mentions Io's parents and says they're both famous, so no, Hase's not her mother—though you never know with Flowerchild, she's not one to shy away from a surprise fucked up twist lol).

Misa grows gradually more frustrated and when the manager downright frames her as the reason Io's been acting out of line lately, she fully drops her customer service facade. She suggests that Hase gets off on bossing Io around and sees her as some sort of pet and accuses her of having ulterior motives beyond wanting to supervise Io's career, blowing out cigarette smoke in Hase's face for good measure. Hase doesn't take too well to this and after some more heated back-and-forth, ends the conversation by saying that no matter what, if she tells Io to stop seeing Misa, she will listen to her.

Manager then leaves and Misa is left to consider her options. She could simply stop seeing Io, let their relation end that way and go back to picking up random girls at the hook-up bar. But she also realises that she's the only person who allows Io the space to be free so she doesn't want to admit defeat.

Cut to Io, who's on a break at work. She gets a text from Misa informing her that her manager came to her workplace the day before and that she knows about their relationship. She's interrupted by her manager and immediately confronts her. Hase confirms and explains that she sought out Misa to ask her to back off and stop seeing Io. Io (almost) gets angry, telling Hase she had no right to do such a thing, but before things can escalate, they're interrupted by a staff member who tells them they're not ready to resume work due to technical difficulties so the break is extended. Hase suggests they go wait at home (Io's place).

Once there, Hase tries to make small talk but Io isn't receptive so she gets on the offensive, remarking that Io's earlier outburst was the first time she ever saw her get angry. As she speaks, she holds Io's face in her hand and Io asks her to let go, which only irritates Hase further and she throws Io down onto the bed. She demands to know what the true nature of Io's and Misa's relationship is and wants to hear directly from Io's mouth what they've been doing together. Io admits that they've slept together. Hase loses her temper, shouting that Io's just a child. She nearly slaps her but then softens down and awkwardly caresses Io's face instead. Hase seems suddenly flustered but says she won't hit her because Io's face is basically her selling point.

After some more wondering aloud to herself, she asks Io to promise she won't do it again and Io complies, reluctantly. Hase is seemingly satisfied and takes Io in her arms. Io breaks down, apologising. Hase "comforts" her by telling her what she had with Misa was never serious, there might've been sex but surely no feelings involved, so they'll both move on soon enough. She says it was nothing but a game and Io looks even more despondent at the thought.

The mood then changes and Hase's hands start to wander down Io's body, much to Io's bewilderment. Hase offers to take Misa's place in satisfying her needs. She'll take care of both her professional and personal life and shield Io from public scrutiny. Io is getting more and more confused as her manager pushes her down on the bed and says she wishes for Io to always remain pure before kissing her.

Meanwhile, Misa notices that she's been left on read by Io and expresses that she has a bad feeling about the whole thing.
Thanks, I appreciate the summary
This is gonna be a long shitshow with the manager

Dex-chan lover

"Remain pure" while about to fk her, my ass. Hope Io get some strength back and push that manipulative bitch away. A slap will be even better.

Dex-chan lover
I've already read the raws,
and I think they're going to have sex since this is a Flowerchild story.
While Io clearly loves Misa, she's also kind of a pushover. The story was getting a bit too wholesome, but ultimately, it will end with our couple together.

Dex-chan lover
NTR!!! :notlikethis:
And the other comments are too long to read help :meguuusad:

My disappointment is immeasurable and
My day is ruined

Heck IO don't feel good bruuuuuhhhhh

Dex-chan lover

U understand hangul? Or the Japanese raw?

Is this the last chapter in raws?

"Remain pure" while about to fk her, my ass. Hope Io get some strength back and push that manipulative bitch away. A slap will be even better.
Tbf, the word Hase uses could be translated as either "beautiful" or "pure/clean" but I just thought the latter seemed more accurate in context, since she refers to Io's innocence and purity as her selling points + keeps stating that she still thinks of her as a child. Either way, yeah, she's one big fat hypocrite lol.
U understand hangul? Or the Japanese raw?

Is this the last chapter in raws?
JP raws. This is the latest chapter, I suppose the next one will come out in July.

Dex-chan lover
I've already read the raws,
and I think they're going to have sex since this is a Flowerchild story.
While Io clearly loves Misa, she's also kind of a pushover. The story was getting a bit too wholesome, but ultimately, it will end with our couple together.
Very possible, though their last work I think the protagonist doesn't do it with anyone else besises the love interest (or did she, with the friend?). It's been long and I don't want to reread it lol.

Or maybe Misa will interrupt in time, since she knows Io's place I think? Anyway I just want Io to stand up for herself at least once, instead of just going with the flow again.

Dex-chan lover
Very possible, though their last work I think the protagonist doesn't do it with anyone else besises the love interest (or did she, with the friend?). It's been long and I don't want to reread it lol.

Or maybe Misa will interrupt in time, since she knows Io's place I think? Anyway I just want Io to stand up for herself at least once, instead of just going with the flow again.

At misa's part she didn't do it in her job as a prostitute.. she only serve/ accompany costumer. Although, she do it out side of her work as part of her private life that is...before meeting IO.

Then

If you ment Io? She didn't do it (chapter 2)
because All she wants was misa.. (that was before tho)
What if Io gave in to miss manager advances? We don't know... but I hope she slap the manager coz I only want misa. But for me it still blurry whether they'll end up together or not ... I need to see the final chapter first.

hope my grammar is not to difficult to understand 😅

Dex-chan lover
At misa's part she didn't do it in her job as a prostitute.. she only serve/ accompany costumer. Although, she do it out side of her work as part of her private life that is...before meeting IO.

Then

If you ment Io? She didn't do it (chapter 2)
because All she wants was misa.. (that was before tho)
What if Io gave in to miss manager advances? We don't know... but I hope she slap the manager coz I only want misa. But for me it still blurry whether they'll end up together or not ... I need to see the final chapter first.

hope my grammar is not to difficult to understand 😅
No I was talking about the previous work, That detached relationship, to give an example of how the author may choose to progress the story.

Dex-chan lover

I can't really remember if they slept together or not either. But in that story she leaves her young lover for another (her high school obsession). Which was arguably worse. But it's been ages since I've read the story. I just remember it being very toxic.

Misa is far away at work wondering why she's not responding to her text. So, either she resist or her and the manager have sex one way or the other. I hope she slaps her silly and run to her girlfriend. But expecting the worse.

Dex-chan lover
I can't really remember if they slept together or not either. But in that story she leaves her young lover for another (her high school obsession). Which was arguably worse. But it's been ages since I've read the story. I just remember it being very toxic.

Misa is far away at work wondering why she's not responding to her text. So, either she resist or her and the manager have sex one way or the other. I hope she slaps her silly and run to her girlfriend. But expecting the worse.
I thought the protagonist of that is the highschool girl? Cause it mostly follows her instead of the teacher. I could be wrong though.

Dex-chan lover
No I was talking about the previous work, That detached relationship, to give an example of how the author may choose to progress the story.

Oh ..

Well ..
aww I just realized that now. The author works is mostly have ntr

Users who are viewing this thread