Utsushicha Dame-na Kao - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - If they see this, my life is over

Group Leader
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Messages
18
My English ain't englishing

Please help me understand what her mother just said to hase




Hinting?
Is she referring to misaki
Or to hase?

:notlikethis:
Sigh - error on my part, I read the panel as Hase speaking. Should be:
"In her case, any hint of her private life is off-limits... especially while she is maintaining her current image."
"...I am well aware."

i.e. she's reprimanding Hase for letting Io get into a situation that would be a scandal if it got out.
 
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Messages
2,052
Sigh - error on my part, I read the panel as Hase speaking. Should be:
"In her case, any hint of her private life is off-limits... especially while she is maintaining her current image."
"...I am well aware."

i.e. she's reprimanding Hase for letting Io get into a situation that would be a scandal if it got out.
Oohhhhh now thats better thanks! ❤
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
993
I should probably stop forgetting that this is Flowerchild
 
Group Leader
Joined
Nov 10, 2020
Messages
2,350
This story makes me lol sometimes. The dark haired characters masochists all of you and the light haired sadists (yes girl just embraced it!) :huh:
That mother kind of demented (first impressions) and seems like Misa already fell for Io.

The plot thickens :pepehmm:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 29, 2025
Messages
340
man, I'm need to read some serious cute yuri after this to clean all this gaslighting yuri
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 22, 2024
Messages
253
look, i know this is easier said than done, but if you want to help her, maybe start with a genuine conversation.
 
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Messages
5
Disclaimer: Misa takes an unorthodox approach to helping a romantic partner through sexual assault and if you need to be told this is NOT what you should do IRL you probably should not be reading this series.

Business matters aside, we'refinally current on this series (!) until the next issue of Yuri Hime drops in [checks watch] nine hours. I feel like I just ran a typesetters' marathon with this chapter tho, so I'm taking a couple of weeks off. Maybe it can be your Christmas present
im sure readers are know not to do that irl, they just hated the b!tch in that moment lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top