Uwakoi

jak

Contributor
The ending to this was so stupid.

Main guy gets raped by the childhood, but has a happy life with the main girl and their child. Then he randomly gets murdered.

I really enjoyed the story. Sure it's a stretch to say that this would happen in real life, but it says a lot about human desires and disillusion. The ending wasn't the best by any means. It was almost like the author set up interlocking domino trails and started tipping them all over. One of the trails interrupted another domino trail and now you'll never see those dominoes fall.

Sure, it was fun to watch the dominoes fall. But now, you'll never see all the dominoes tipped over.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, most of us read this dude's series because they're such fucking ridiculous messes.

Dex-chan lover
This Rena has got unlimited patience omg.
It's well deserved Karma for the MC to get killed. It's strange how Yuno got a child just from one time sex.

Other than that... Mirai Nikki reference

There should also be a psychological tag.

[Mod note: Added spoiler tag around plot spoilers]

I would say fuck everyone in this story but they already did.

It is kinda like school days or maybe it's exactly like school days but whatever i liked it.... This was kinda fresh and different from what i usually read.

Group Leader
Never been more triggered reading a manga. Wasted half an hour skimming through all the nonsenses hoping there will be at least a readable ending to all this crap. There wasn’t one.

A pretty good read, and the ending, contrary to a lot of comments, was quite good. So as not to spoil anything, all I will say is that there is a definitive end, of sorts. It's logical, and the author does a good job building up to it. And hey, better than ending like every harem comedy out there. Well worth the read.

This author is good! I came for the adult material, but after a while I didn't care and just wanted to know the story and how it ended. Damn. I felt bad in my stomach the entire time reading this, so invested in the emotions of the characters. There was sex in almost every chapter, but all it did was add tension to the story! It wasn't relaxing at all! There were some beautiful scenes near the end too. This is a damn fine author.

As I write this, this manga was rated 6.71 out of 10. Don't be fooled by this rating - odds are you'll love or hate this manga, no middle ground.

It's hentai with a good drawing, but if you're just after 2D tits go read something else. On the other hand if you don't mind some psychological drama that happens to be conveyed by explicit sex scenes, enjoy the ride.

There's a better known "hentai drama" from the same author, Aki Sora. In my humble opinion Uwakoi tops Aki Sora by a large margin.

the main character deserved to suffer more than that for cucking his girlfriend. maybe this is why harem animes never have the male commit to any of the girls. 🤔

Kind of deserves the 6/10 because of the trash mc, but still a decent story.

Users who are viewing this thread