Uyu-chan no Tomodachi - Oneshot

Power Uploader
Thanks for the one shot

LOL interesting for her to be called -kun

might need a psych tag like their other oneshot?
That was Kanon's way of being quirky, probably like how a boss refers to an employee as kun regardless of gender.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I was on the edge of my seat throughout the entire oneshot because it could go full yandere / suicide / murder-suicide route at any point, but it was unexpectedly... okay-ish? I mean, I wouldn't say it left a sweet and fuzzy aftertaste, but at least no one got hurt!
...no one got hurt too bad, that is.
I sincerely hope they find a way to make this relationship just a tiny bit healthier though.

Dex-chan lover
That was Kanon's way of being quirky, probably like how a boss refers to an employee as kun regardless of gender.
So like being a 'boku-girl'

altho the boss thing makes sense, other than saying -san, saying -chan to a female employee might come off as condescending (even tho a lot of 'comedy' manga has stuff in it that's borderline sexual harassment otherwise) XD

Dex-chan lover
Babe wake up, new deranged yuri just dropped.
Yeah, this goes beyond just toxic yuri, deranged is a great adjective for it. I was expecting full on yandere ending at many points, glad they managed to be together, at least for now, in their combined misery, haha.

EDIT: Holy shit, just read the author's other one-shot, and it's even MORE co-dependent crazy girls than this one is, if that's somehow possible. They definitely have a style they enjoy writing, lol.

Contributor
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Maybe she ended up liking the prize she got for a "this is fine" ending, I suppose at least they're smiling while walking down the road to ruin.

Power Uploader
So like being a 'boku-girl'

altho the boss thing makes sense, other than saying -san, saying -chan to a female employee might come off as condescending (even tho a lot of 'comedy' manga has stuff in it that's borderline sexual harassment otherwise) XD
She is, in fact, a boku girl.

Users who are viewing this thread