Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Ch. 108 - Kouhai and Visit

Dex-chan lover
I was joking when I said Sakurai went hard all day all night...this chapter goes "no, he did"

That was surprisingly normal given the cringey situation. And a small dose of Fujio-san clearing a task as a father.

Dex-chan lover
with that reaction, i come to a conclusion

"DON'T LET UZAKI MOM KNOW ABOUT SENPAI DRAGON...!"

The dad approved, so that's a situation averted. I wonder how much longer the series will go on for. Imma be prepared

Dex-chan lover
Abe would be proud, but i dunno about having a child the same age as your daughter child lol

Dex-chan lover
I have a daughter, but she plays for the same team. So I guess I was not able to feel the same. For years my daughter swore she would never get romantic with someone. My wife and hug and tell each other we loved each other in front of the kids. When they were little they got jealous and tried to pry us a part but as they got older they just told us to get a room. Now she is engaged to her best friend. I should have pulled the "I'll never let you have my daughter!" before they moved in together.

Fed-Kun's army
Daddy Fujio realized that you can't solve everything by screaming or building up muscles, I see. This is good. The last thing these lovebirds need is drama. 🤭
Yes, but I kinda feel like the story just lost its conflict. Is this one wrapping up? Feels like we ticked almost all of the boxes.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help it but I am laughing that he banged her so hard / often that she hasn't even been able to get out of bed for the last few chapters.

Double-page supporter
Kids couldn't keep to hemselves and had to step in at the last second. Dad can't catch a break.

Users who are viewing this thread