Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!

Is it just me or did the upload schedule just shift into overdrive? 4 Chapters in a month for now

Fed-Kun's army
That might be weird what I'm about 2 say, no one irl will put up with someone like that. She strait talking shi* about MC to a strangers that are on the same year as him... i know it for a Comedy perp, but she Crossed the line 2 many time and sayin that she doin it for "him" or it;s just a joke. The Ego behind this!

i dont wanna sound like misogynistm. so i will say this, if u dont mind spoiled brat give it a try :)

Also there will be anime soon so :)

I can't wait for true netorare to occur. I hope the author has the balls to make it happen.

Double-page supporter
@Asphyxia it's literally just a running gag dude.
For a series that's this popular and is getting an anime it'd be insane to put something as extremely controversial as NTR in it, and this is all forgetting that once again, it's a running joke.

It's fun and all but damn we need some development.
Each time they make a step, they reverse 5 steps back.
The jokes are funny but it's really starting to get old.

God, what is with the people here wanting to have NTR happen in this overly saturated cute manga? Like seriously nothing big except for the confessions and maybe the kiss will happen. I bet in the next few chapters Uzaki's father will demand her to bring him over for dinner and some crazy shit happens.

Fed-Kun's army
Uzaki is cunt. Nagatoro at least has unique excuses every time she "bullies" her senpai. Uzaki just walks up to him doing his thing yelling in his face that he's a loner and oh so pitiful, every fucking time.

Dropped after chapter 2.

@JayJay_Tracer sorta in agreement with you. I'm perfectly happy reading both this and Nagatoro, but I do feel that Nagatoro bothers the MC in more of a teasing fashion (at least after the first couple chapters), whereas Uzaki is just a pain. We've seen Nagatoro do nice stuff to the MC, whereas Uzaki has been fairly selfish, even if she is doing something nice for the MC

Contributor
You know, I figured out why you people are raging vs. Uzaki but adore Nagatoro even though she's a lot meaner and not even in a funny way.

Because Nagatoro's target is a "wimp" so he "deserves" it, while Sakurai can actually assert himself and also he lifts and shit, and how DARE that female speak to him like that. You only approve of girls teasing and prodding with hints of romance when it's the guy who needs to "man up", but if it's an "actual" man she's out of line and needs to learn her place.

How's that? Am I in the ballpark?

This is a prime example of how to make a somewhat mildly interesting "story" and resolve it in the most boring way possible, but as the main girl has giant tits it doesn't fucking matter. No wonder the dude does not make a move, she's fucking boring! And he isn't better either. He's the most boring MC I've seen so far... And this manga is fucking boring too. I endured 50 chapters to see what all the fuss was about and I honestly can't see it. Not even the fanservice is worth.

It took me a while, but dropped! 0/10

Users who are viewing this thread