Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Kouhai and Summer Plans

Dex-chan lover
@kronix
Holy shit... I never thought I would say this, but I actually agree with you. This girl is a complete and utter bitch, an annoyance among annoyances, useless beyond uselessness, her only redeeming quality is that she looks hot, and even then there's hotter people out there with way better attitude's.. how someone made such an annoying character, I wouldn't know.

Dex-chan lover
TBH, this guy reacted pretty much the same way I would've done. Spend summer playing games. ^^

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Annoying! Cute! But Annoying!
Come on lads. It's in the description. If anything the MC should tease back.

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile in Ireland being a complete and utter annoyance to someone is common practice to the point you feel like someone doesn't like you if they don't actively try to make you lose your shit. CULTURAL DIFFERENCES AHOOOOYYYYYYYYYY!

Aggregator gang
Calling it here first, we're going to get either just as much or even more male fanservice than female fanservice.

The girls are going to be wetting themselves in more ways than one while ogling the guys' muscles and... stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Mark my words, this is going to end with the Megane and the Gyaru hooking up.

Double-page supporter
oh a beach episode....

TAKING BETS NOW!

Whats the odds some blonde guys will try dragging off uzaki!

Dex-chan lover
@bastek66
you mean He, and he showed up 3 or 4 chapters ago.

@ColonelPabs254
The dude is too damn smooth for his own good, and Megane is so thirsty she is living vicariously through the dunce couple.

@WhimsiCat Yeah, I understand that, but the problem is that Asai (I believe that's how her name is spelled) has lied. She said she wouldn't interfere because their love would naturally bloom, but she has clearly interfered a number of times. And here in this chapter, she tries to play it off like oh, that's not interfering. That's the natural course of things. That's an extremely annoying thing to say, to try to excuse your actions as being natural when they're not. At least Sakaki has the decency to be upfront about things.

From what I see, all of this about working is Uzaki's plan. The two only agreeing with her. The thing about 'it's not natural' is if the plan and all comes from Asai or Master or from someone unrelated like the busybody guy.

Dex-chan lover
@PTRB
a male gyaru is typically called a 'gyaruo'
maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread