Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Kouhai and A Slip of the Tongue

Fed-Kun's army
@Dinkelberg I never understood that either. All the people commenting about betas and alphas are usually betas themselves...or just douches

Ahm im not supposed to express my opinion
But i thin that your not supposed to express your opinion just tell them that if the story is good good then bad bad why no need to argue thank youuuu

Add little more flame

Dex-chan lover
SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH 💧💧💧

That scene always cracks me up...!

Aggregator gang
There's a * next to Loser dog but they don't explain it ._.
They also half translated it.
TL;DR "make inu" -> "losing dog" as in in a dog race.
A better comparison would be a losing horse in horse betting

Dex-chan lover
ABSOLUTE VICTORY
Edit: Pg.2 Uzaki said she would do anything to get a rise out of Senpai.
PHRASING DAMN IT.

Eh, it's not even a gendered thing. Even if the genders were reversed, it still would've been rather unfair how only Sakurai got yelled at, especially since all he did was call her out on her trash-talk (which also shows that for all the heat Uzaki dishes out, she can barely take any herself without going into a sulk), but at least he knows how to push her buttons well enough to almost instantly shatter her sense of "absolute victory" afterwards. I can handle bratty characters so long as you have a give and take and the brat isn't completely dominant (looking at you, ZnT). The fact that they ended up in a shouting match at the end shows the relationship isn't just one-sided abuse.

honestly he shoulda just said nothing and had her stay that way, smug little bitch -.-

Users who are viewing this thread