Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Kouhai and Blackout

@Kuraiaku "@jmann it's simple actually, this one targeted at broader audience while bisque doll was targeted for more niche audience. Uzaki-chan's story can be enjoyed by general public even for normies while sono bisque might only be fully enjoyed by people with some otaku interest."

It's simpler than that... lowest common denominator, sex sells, the more simple, uncomplicated, and relatively short episode it is for capturing the attention span the greater appeal to a larger mass audience. This manga appeals more towards the breadth of the breast instead of breadth of the story. This manga is little more complicated than https://mangadex.org/title/31690/do-chokkyuu-kareshi-x-kanojo but not to the levels of https://mangadex.org/title/7287/yahari-ore-no-seishun-love-come-wa-machigatteiru-monologue and just by seeing the reactions and quality of posts you can get an idea how one of these will be the kind of manga you'll reread a few years from now and how one won't.

Aggregator gang
@ADFR
Right? She may not quite be ready to admit to herself why he's always the first thing on her mind whether it's for fun or food or putzing around, but there's a reason her first reaction to basically anything is "go spend time with senpai"

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if they had sex, wouldn't they or the bedsheets be sticky or something? Uzaki potentially be sore since she's def a virgin? Wouldn't someone be partially naked?

Dex-chan lover
@walczyk

I don't have any experience either, but I've seen movies and read things.

The guy has probably had a wet dream at some point in his life, thus could probably figure out if bedsheets were sticky or not. They probably know you have to take off a few articles of clothing to have sex. Do you think dead-drunk Uzaki is going to unconsciously *put clothes on* if she took them off at some point?

The "girl's first time hurts" is a rumor going around since forever (I can neither confirm nor deny its truth). Uzaki's 20: someone had probably mentioned it around her before.

Basic deductions from anyone who's jacked off / rubbed one out.

@pajamawolfie you big brained this, but if the chrachters used this logic would Ami be happy, sad ot Very Very horny cus She clearly either wanted a threesome or wanted to W A T C H the circle of life

Dex-chan lover
sono bisque is shit, boy girl roles are all mixed up intentionally, this is better than that for sure

Users who are viewing this thread