Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Kouhai and Sleep Deprivation

This comment section is the reason some people don't have a girlfriend. Stop blaming others.

Group Leader
"Which would be funnier to wake first?"
To tell the truth, if I were in his situation, I would be having the exact same thoughts XD

My wonderment is why Hana's mother is still fully dressed and not in pajamas or a gown of some sort at 2 AM in the morning.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol his hand knows the right place. 😂

Also I believe
258396 and 275503
are not just numbers.

Dex-chan lover
Also, now that I read the comments, remember that the bishonen friend ALSO considers what Hana did a dick (or cunt, I suppose) move. Sure, she doesn't really mean it, but the people she's talking to don't know that.

Dex-chan lover
i just noticed this but how in the actual fucking hell did they roll from laying vertically on the benches to horizontally

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I have something to say to people getting mad about Hana's shit talking but honestly they'd probably be just as confused next chapter anyway. lol

@Deathhappens I like how you said "bishounen friend" and not just 'friend'. xD

Dex-chan lover
Love the "scummy" characters. Certainly different from the usual bland characters in manga. 🐈🐈🐈

Oh wow, you triggered losers don't have friends that say 'oh i just hang around him cause he's such a loser, i feel sorry for him.' Haha, that's what friends do you idiot. They talk behind other friend's back all the time. Lol, loser.

Users who are viewing this thread