Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 4 Ch. 40 - Kouhai and the School Festival, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Guess they're just going to act like what she said in ch 38 never happened or it was just for laughs.

Dex-chan lover
still waiting the day this annoying ass kouhai gets cucked so hard when he starts goingout with another hottie. She deserves to get NTRed more than any other shitheads in any other stories.

Dex-chan lover
@No1Kenkaku
Because she's annoying. Not just in the pushy, upbeat kind of way, but in the insulting kind of way.
For example, when she was telling her friends that she was hanging out with her senpai because he's a loner and she feels bad for him. Then she mentions that sentiment again in this chapter. Imposing on him and then making it seem like it's a favor is annoying, regardless of an underlying reason.

Dex-chan lover
She sucks because she forces him to hang out with her, then complains about everything he does anyway. If he sucks so much, just don't hang out around him.

Double-page supporter
god shes horrible. why would he want to hang out with someone that talks shit about him behind his back

Dex-chan lover
Its clear to EVERYONE thats she uses that as an excuse to hang out with him because shes shy about admitting her true feelings. She acts like a real peraon and not a soulless generic heroine. And saying she forces him, a grown man, to hang out with her is rediculous. He clearly isn't as bother by it as he lets on or he wouldn't put up with it. Thair interactions have always been the typical behavior of close friend who trash talk each other.

@unknownids because he is aware enough to know that she actually enjoys being with him but can't admit it because shes a tsundere

Group Leader
See, my problem with this chapter isn't even Hana specifically, but a certain thought she has which I think more people might share.
That is, she seems convinced he's obligated to go to the festival just because he's a college student.
Let the guy spend his days off how he likes, dammit. That goes to you too, white-haired guy whose name I can't remember.

Double-page supporter
@No1Kenkaku if the real people you're hanging out with are shit talking you behind your back like she is you actually don't have friends. because they certainly dont consider you one.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone if thats what you think then why are you reading a manga about a trash person? Just read something you like then. Theres no reason for anyone who doesn't like this type of character to be reading this manga and complaining about it all the way at ch40 when we've know this is the kind of character she was since ch1. People have different ideas of whats likeable, I like her character so I read this, if you don't noone is making you stay.

Dex-chan lover
@No1Kenkaku TBH, at this point I'm just in it for the slight hope of comeuppance.

Edit: Besides, considering the way you described her ("cute busty midget"), what you really care about isn't her personality. It's her appearance. So, I don't really care what you think.

I'd be really happy to have a friend like Hana to be honest. Talking shit is normal for really close friends anyway, and Hana does it to MC whether it's behind his back or right in front of him. And despite Hana's dissatisfaction with his loner tendencies, she loves hanging out with him. That's a true friend right there.

Still, really surprised how people are so thin skinned nowadays. Just a little harmless shit talk and people get triggered.

Dex-chan lover
Hana offered to hang out and cook with him and Senpai was happy to have her over and people are still complaining about her this chapter geezus

anyways either way it's totally a date

Aggregator gang
@No1Kenkaku i am here for the milf (Uzaki's mom) chapters, the only redeeming qualities of this girl are her massive boobs because her personality sucks, if he knew how much she shit talks about him on his back i doubt he would hang out with her.

Users who are viewing this thread