Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 4 Ch. 40 - Kouhai and the School Festival, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone well, do what ya want, but given this is a comedy manga focused on thair relationship with one another your probably not gonna get that unless its a set up for them to admit thair feelings and acctualy go out.

Dex-chan lover
@No1Kenkaku Made an edit, don't know if you'll see, so here it is again:

Besides, considering the way you described her ("cute busty midget"), what you really care about isn't her personality. It's her appearance. So, I don't really care what you think.

Dex-chan lover
@No1Kenkaku

You are absolutely correct. The problem is these people are putting themselves in the shoes of the MC, without considering his personality, viewpoint, or background with her.

They're reading it wrong, basically, and immersing themselves wrong. They're viewing it as if some hot chick came up to them all the time and mistreated them.

Friends do this kind of shit on the daily. Let alone people bumbling around the concept of love and trying not to admit it to each other or themselves.

Dex-chan lover
I was missing my favorite shortstack. Thanks for the chapter, but I was wondering is this a monthly manga?

Dex-chan lover
Why the frick are they still denying they're dating? No one's buying their shit at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
I suppose I may as well state my own personal opinion:
Uzaki is a bad person at times, yeah, she's selfish, dumb, and generally strings Sakurai along for rides he doesn't really want to go on.
But.
Despite appearances, Uzaki is a good girl, she's genuinely doing it for him because she feels like it's the right thing and loves him. She just doesn't know how to show it and comes off as just an idiot who follows him around. She cooks for him, plays games with him, and generally spends time with him and- AS SHOWN IN THE FIFTH PAGE OF THIS CHAPTER- he likes doing that with her. She has good intentions, even if they come off poorly because of her stupidity, and that's why I like her personally.
I feel like most of the people who dislike Uzaki are just angry mandom fans who wanna project their dumb revenge fetish onto this while in reality Sakurai doesn't really feel any hatred toward her for what's she's done to him.
EDIT: @Liquidxlax It's a biweekly, but our translator is slow because of real life. We're currently two chapters behind.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I'll just post actual evidence of her being trash. We all agree pretty much every time they hang out she is the instigator, right?
"I'm just letting him hang out with me."
They're in college; they're fucking adults. Talking like that about someone you keep interacting with, by your own choice, makes you a trash person. She's not "letting him" do anything, she's the one hanging out with him. It's not "bumbling", it's trash personality.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone Yes, I did say she is a cute busty midget. I'm glad you were actually reading my comments! I'll say it again, shes a CUTE BUSTY MIDGET. I and most, if not all, people here started reading it beacuse they saw a CUTE BUSTY MIDGET on the cover. I continued to read it beacuse its funny and I like the characters. Others continued so they could complain. All kinds of people out there.

At this point I want a rival that actually succeeds taking him. Uzaki needs to put up or shut up

Dex-chan lover
@No1Kenkaku Right, right. I don't have anything against that, at all. But when your biggest concern is her looks as seen by your description, and my biggest concern is her personality, we're just talking about different things. Which makes the discussion pointless. Also, of course I read your comments. Low blow, implying I don't. Have a nice day, I won't engage with you further.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone no you've miss understood me. My stance is come for the looks stay for the personality. I lile her energetic, playfull, shittalking, self important, affectionate, intucive, and love shy personality. If you don't thats fine I get that. But there are other manga with charters who's personality I don't like. I choose to put those manga in the dropped folder, not fill the comments with hate.

Group Leader
What a discussion really. Well looks like you guys forgot that those two already in friendship for a long long time.

Aren't this kind of thing is normal for someone who close for a long time?

Dex-chan lover
@LoLyeah 'Normal' is not the same as 'decent' or 'good'. He clearly hates the bullshit she does; he's complained about it a lot. He just likes other parts of her enough to outweigh the bad.

At least for me, when someone I like does something shitty, or something I disagree with/hate, I call them out. Being long-time friends doesn't make her less shitty, just a shittier friend.

Edit: to be clear, I rag on my friends all the time as well. Even worse than Uzaki does. But only to their face. In front of other people, I always have their backs. Uzaki basically told strangers that he's such a loser, she's only hanging out with him out of pity. Which is a fucking bullshit thing to do, and she's trash for doing it. Also, the whole "I'm only annoying you for your own good, screw your desire to just be alone sometimes" schtick is damn annoying. As a serious introvert, sometimes I just need to be left alone.

Dex-chan lover
This comment section tho...
uzaki-bully.jpg

Dex-chan lover
D4CPRO...

Funny Valentine has changed the name of your console...Doyjjjjaaaaaaa~

Users who are viewing this thread