Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - Kouhai and Cooking Training 3

Dex-chan lover
@Esper I'm just curious, is there a term in Japanese for Sir or Mam. Like in western countries, we say those term in order to respect our elders. Does Japan have something similar?

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna say "we are back to square one", but you know it guys - we are going to the below zero lands of unknown! 😂

Okay, I know Sakurai and Momma Uzaki have interacted a number of times already, and I'm probably dense for not assuming it was intentional, but: is it just me, or does Uzaki's mom seem to be into the idea at times? Because I know she already has the misunderstanding that Sakurai wants her, and that Uzaki is in on it, but I swear it seems like Tsuki would be down for it if Sakurai didn't keep constantly (unintentionally) scaring her.

Okasaaaaa...... Nani kangaeten desuka xD. And what the hell fuck Uzaki chan expression in last panel, what is he try thinking ?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Sakurai pretending to make croquettes but really he's making oyakodon

Double-page supporter
Oh nooooo. I can see where this is going. It's like a triangle of misunderstandings. He thinks the Mum is afraid of him, the Mum thinks he's trying to get with her, and now Uzuki thinks her Mum is gunning for him. One wy or another, next chapter is going to be good.

Users who are viewing this thread