Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 5 Ch. 51.5 - Tankoubon 5 Omake + Extras

Double-page supporter
@Nakanowatari well manga/anime industry always have insane amount of crunch time. I think it's even worse for those weekly serialization or author with multiple ongoing series

Fed-Kun's army
This was fun to read....I kinda feel bad for the author for all the shiet that's been happening lately...white ppl and their problems with everything.

Double-page supporter
@Kuraiaku @Dr-Game at this point I doubt anyone that rant at every smallest thing about anime are actually fans. From track record the loudest one usually doesnt know much about the industry or the culture surrounding it

Dex-chan lover
Losing your sense of taste (and/or smell) might be a symptom of Covid-19 infection. Two months to recover is about right, too.

Aggregator gang
Alright, I was okay with Uzaki Hana having huge tits because she's 20. But her little sister having cowtits when she's only 13?
C'mon son, you're ruining it.

Dex-chan lover
@SveNo
That is exactly my thought as well! This pandemic is ruining even me enjoying some silly jokes about a worker working himself to the point of sense loss.

I don't feel bad at all about pirating both the manga and the anime, though. Crime becomes dull after so many years.

@MrMcNasty I have witnessed a girl in my middle school years ago with bigger tits than the sister. its fucking rare, but it surely exist.

Wait so the anime was started shortly after Volume 1?? That's kinda crazy tbh.

Ganbare, TAKE-sensei. We appreciate your hard work on the anime.
And we especially appreciate the lovely imouto art.

Dex-chan lover
Dear parents, please dont display the "we fucked like bunnies last night" in front of your children. Have mercy on them.

Mangaka illustration of the VA's made me curious and looked up their pics. Man, they really do resemble in real life the characters that they voice that could see them doing the roles as a live action production, too.

Users who are viewing this thread