Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - Kouhai and Something Like Resolve

Dex-chan lover
Hana you dekai dumbdumb! At this rate Saku will get together with her Mom or Sister first.

Dex-chan lover
I almost want Saku to be taken by another woman and Uzaki regretting it and the series ending with that. Let it be a lesson to beta bitches (guys and girls) out there that don't confess or try to play games lol.

it's fun to see in the comments people triggered taking a simple Romcom too seriously... lol

Dex-chan lover
Someone needs to die for that credit page.

@ReaperCreeper no, it doesnt.

aAOK223.jpg

Dex-chan lover
sooner or later,

her pride gonna bite her ass..

*she's so pride of herself that borderline annoying

Dex-chan lover
My man Sakaki acting like the demon king just to get the dumb, narcissistic heroine and the stoic hero together. That kinda sounded like a light novel title...

Aggregator gang
"Senpai is totally in love with me, but I need him to confess to me because I can't make a move on him because I might get rejected."

Even with Sakaki telling her to just confess she's still too damn prideful. She's gonna get her feelings hurt by trying to wait for Senpai to confess.

have to say the credit page is the best part of this chapter. She really just needs to get over herself and CONFESS already. I'm 100% with his friend trying to convince her. Hell I think even the author is tired of her shit at this point.

Double-page supporter
Still waiting for uncensored uzaki boobs before this series is over

Dex-chan lover
>"how do I get senpai to confess?"
>insert basic NTR'd by friend plot

This girl would be so easy to get drunk and fuck

Dex-chan lover
How she's not already pregnant with more duplicates of her I will never know.

"I'll make him confess to me"

This is a one-sided 'Love is war' but Kaguya's an idiot...

So reliable, the author went on hiatus and said he'd be back by mid-June, and here he is. I'm excited for more chapters!

They are really college people on this manga...i mean they have reactions of kids on middle school lol Anyway fun manga but it's dragging too much in some points with MCxFMC doing the same routine over again.

Users who are viewing this thread