Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 6 Ch. 56 - Kouhai and Kouhai's Brother

Dex-chan lover
@steenscp It probably meant something like "He's just a little bit better than the rest of his club at a highschool, which means in the grand scheme of things he's not really anything special."

Dex-chan lover
Damn senpai, he's gonna make a harem of the whole family.

Dex-chan lover
@dmr11 You can date underage boys in Afghanistan so they can just cross the border for the little brother

I wish I was making that up...

Dex-chan lover
@steenscp His "times" are a bit above average, hence his mediocrity.

In swimming, much like in running or in golf, you aim for smaller numbers, not higher.

Dex-chan lover
Yannagi just wants someone to play games with. :( Hana should be a good big sister and invite her over sometime.

Oh no the next Uzaki is about to fall into his harem.

Screw Hana/Sakurai getting together, the real finale and climax of this story will be Sakurai meeting Hana's family lmao.

Dex-chan lover
He's gonna get indirectly introduced to the whole family.

Group Leader
uzakilive.png

My man is about to become more frustrated once he gets absolutely obliterated by Sakurai, and I hope that Sakurai finally meets the whole family to get a reaction from Dad Uzaki

Dex-chan lover
It seems, in the next chapter, Sakurai officially met all the family member of Uzaki. 🤣

@IlsaTilsaKilsaMilsa Well...the think about Yanagi is she's really good at games that she easily obliterated Hana and Kiri. That's why they didn't want to play with Yanagi that much. It always ended up with one-sided victory. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread