Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Kouhai and a Ray of Hope

Fed-Kun's army
Normally, I’d have hardly been hurt by this manga’s non-progress.

But with Takamine-san’s latest chapter still fresh in my mind, this just feels like a “Dense MC” assault on my nerves.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't wait until Sakurai had the "meet the parents" moment with Hana's father. Mant lols will be had

Bruh this manga never updates, then when it does, it's just bullshit. It was fine for a while, it was funny at first, bur whenever I see this on my updated list, I always think the worst. And 9 times out of 10 I'm right. Anyone know where the noose is?

"Why arent they fucking already, in this lighthearted romance manga? I'm an autistic retard that only appreciates instant gratification" -the majority of the comments on every single chapter.

Just go read some hentai boys.

Pussy ass japanese authors. Too bad they draw hot girls otherwise i wouldve dropped manga years ago

wtf is with the last page? Give her the d wtfffffffffffffffff???????
Plus maybe we could get some development tho but i mean he learned these things then proceeds to go back again so hmmmmm a development would be appreciated =->

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure a lot of people are probably mad but I'm glad that's how it all ended up. If they just met each other and he started getting all awkward and 'sincere' I'd fucking headdesk. Kick that lil'shit to the curb Sakurai! GUTS!

Fed-Kun's army
"I win Part 3 is over!" came out of fucking nowhere. I was really thinking we were moving somewhere but they just dumpstered it to get a chuckle out of me. I get that its their dynamic, but it was pretty jarring. Would have jumped out of my seat if he actually just accepted it despite the teasing.

Dex-chan lover
I've read so many nice romcom mangas lately that it's kind of jarring to have one so blatantly maintain status quo like this...

Probably not gonna drop it, but it's going further and further down my list.

And Uzaki self-sabotages once again.

And when's Fuji gonna find out that his kid's been hanging out with Sakurai? If I had to guess, that's going to be the next " major" plot point to move it forward besides all the ongoing waffling.

Users who are viewing this thread