Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Kouhai and a Ray of Hope

Dex-chan lover
Sakurai:"You know what? I might actually like this girl."
Uzaki:Says literally anything
Sakurai:".........You know what? Fuck this girl."

Double-page supporter
We've lost count of how many times these two have cock-blocked each other.

Dex-chan lover
Nodoka is adorable
Also, Uzaki please stop before Sakurai yeets you into trashcan by accident

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
@StaK
That's a bit silly. He didn't call her out on that because he wasn't that kind of person; even now he is someone who is focused on himself and who doesn't really think about how others interact with him. Moreover, it takes experience or being specifically taught about it to understand why defining these interactions from the start is important. It's easy to see that Kouhai has gotten into the habit of bullying him and clearly this is because he allowed it, but it's important to realize that he had no reason to understand how bullying starts or why it occurs. He's huge, strong with a martial arts background and looks scary; most people aren't going to mess with him to start with. In fact, most people were too scared to interact with him to start with, so he wouldn't have much understanding of relationships (for instance he has few friends) as he would always be the one initiating them for his own needs (say he needs to ask someone to coach him in swimming). Those relationships would always be very simple - he asks for something nicely and honestly and others would respond in kind - and it appears that in most cases it never went beyond that. Even now, he clearly interacts with many, but he doesn't put any effort into developing strong bonds with anyone (even though he's reportedly popular enough). Honestly, if Uzaki didn't forcefully encrust herself into his space thanks to her personality, there wouldn't be any relationship to speak of. He basically only has friends because others have decided they want to spend time with him not because he wants to spend time with someone else.

So really, he never had a chance to define anything back then and when we look at him now, what I see doesn't instil any confidence that he's changed all that much. He still doesn't have a clue how relationships work and he's only now starting to think about it. If Uzaki wasn't there to force him to think about it, he might never even figure anything out or only do so much later.

Of course, it's not like he's the only responsible for the nature of their interactions. Plenty have gotten closer to him without interacting with him the way Uzaki does. Uzaki is very childish in many aspects and while she's not a bad person by any means she's undoubtedly "difficult".

Fed-Kun's army
I know the author is going to make the dad an ass when their relationship is revealed but I really want him to be like the Horimiya dad and help them to accept each other. Author wants to milk the series though so I doubt it. Progress bait is awful in romcoms. Especially after this long.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted more sakurai playing with nodoka like taking her out to do groceries or something

Hopefully we get more nodoka & Yanagi

i guess the author has find a way to make a different loopholes for the story so that the manga didnt end fast,
that is mean im gonna get more chapter to read...that is a no loss for me

Aggregator gang
@maisonaustyn

Imagine, having seen that sakura was being put off by the "mystery girl".

And Uzakis dad,set put a blind date with him and his daughter,
to deter his daughters relationship with her "mystery boy"

Thinking, I can kill 2 birds with one stone.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck Uzaki. She's the damn problem in this series. I would leave her ass high and dry before she even attempts to fucking annoy me. And if someone even so fucking thinks in responding with "you just don't understand woman", fuck off. This is a toxic person with serious mental problems.

@MrMcNasty Uzaki is the problem. She's insufferable

What a terrible end to the chapter. Uzaki just threw out all of sakurai's resolve lmao

Users who are viewing this thread