Uzumaki

That manga holds everything that I love about Junji Ito's way of telling and drawing his stories. It's unsettling and disturbing, but yet fascinating at the same time, which makes you keep going. I felt so sad and sorry for the characters at the end, but I also had that... I'd say hollow feeling in my heart that I have every time when an ending to something is tragic and unable to be changed (like with a zombie apocalypse and nobody can find a cure for it). But maybe I just weirdly react to things. The chapter about pregnant woman and their babies was to me the creepiest ones and because of that, it's my favorite. I will surely re-read this manga many times in the future. Also, just want to say that I watched a movie based on it as well, but I personally think it's shit (for various reasons) compared to the manga.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

There is english translation on other sites certain chapter is gone in other manga as well not just this one .

the beggining was perfect, and the ending was fucked up...
i Felt like this is not going anywhere, only spirals

Aggregator gang
Definitely more conscious of spirals in everyday life after reading this lol

i couldnt read this after the womb chapter that was so disturbing first time i ever stopped reading a manga for being disturbing

Users who are viewing this thread