Vagabond: The LAST Manga Exhibition Complete Catalogue - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Last Manga Exhibition Complete Catalogue

2008 idk what it chapter is it on the manga during that time so this is the one envisioned by the author huh? or the one based on the novel but nevertheless i still want him to finish this series my favorite manga of all time

Fed-Kun's army
I guess I can put this to bed now. Now if only Berserk can reach its closure.

Dex-chan lover
is musashi's final disciple the kid from the bridge that was listening to matahachi's story? also i cant really tell if was shown, but i hope musashi got a happy life with otsu.

while i would love more chapters, i appreciate this ending too

I honestly don't care about seeing the fight between Musashi and Kojiro. This is enough. I don't think he got with Otsu at the end, but it's nice he still had a solid relationship with the Monk, he was a big part in shaping who Musashi was. Good ending.

Incredibly satisfying. Had me in tears and felt complete and necessary way to end something this meditative and introspective. The epilogue might be my favorite of the whole lot. Just blew me away with the huge canvases and captured the souls of his characters. Something unlike anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread