Vagabond

Group Leader
And here I got my hopes up... that wounded my heart.
Still thankful for these uploads, but you gotta admit we all thought Inoue finally got around doing the next chapters... but nope.

The author became a cunt and fucking dropped it like a deformed baby and blueballed us to eternity by not releasing the ending

This was a masterpiece... just didn't end for some dumb reason which is such a fucking joke

Dex-chan lover
Or maybe, and stay with me here this might be a pretty rough fuckin' concept to grasp, just maybe the author lost his passion for the series and elected to put it on hold until he got it back instead of continuing and putting out a half assed, soulless piece of work?

Bitching and moaning about it isn't going to make the manga come back faster. Go find something else to do, quit acting like children.

I want to start from the beginning, why arent the first chapters available in english ?

@Anish_Agarwal @Sturdy He didn't finish it, because he was super stressed out trying to meet deadlines, which is expected when you're churning out this much quality manga as quickly as he did. The fact that Kentaro Miura, a similar level of mangaka, even continues his manga still is insane. There's some interesting interviews about Vagabond that explain why the author went on hiatus. It was because he has to see himself in the characters when making them to make them as realistic as they are. Doing that all the time takes a toll on him because the character's stories are very dark and heavy. It's not like he just decided to stop making it because he got bored, he really tried to keep making more, but the process became too overwhelming for him, so he chose to take a break from it for a long time and work on something different.

@Wayward9 thanks for the info. Does that mean then that at some point in time, eventually, it will come back and be completed? Hope the author the best.

@Sturdy Hopefully he comes back because this is one of my favorite manga. He hasn't said anything about coming back, to my knowledge at least. Ik he's working on Real rn

Dex-chan lover
ah came to re read but seems like all the chapters are missing

Group Leader
i really hope some scanlation group replace the low quality scans (mainly the farm arc scans) with better ones.. they are available raw

Dex-chan lover
HQDa7Vh.jpg
Hey. Wanna buy some Slam Dunk pins? How about a t-shit? Don't be so shy, I even sell towels.

Users who are viewing this thread