Val x Love

Guess there won't be any more chapters of this unless someone else takes over. Plus the yenpress version has a shittier width aswell.

Reposting the comment that was posted at the jahy manga

"I'm glad you enjoyed those works, as I enjoyed bringing them to everyone!

Unfortunately, due to various real life circumstances, I've had to place my scanlating activities on permanent hiatus (certainly not due to a lack of interest). If I am able to continue in the future, most likely I will make an announcement on Reddit or spread it through word of mouth."

@ardentchaos I honestly doubt it, I’ve asked a few groups and only one of them put it on their list to be reviewed if they find the time. So if you have any idea about someone willing.

*sigh* time to search for the digital/secondhand books of this series in amazon. Unfortunately the licensed third volume by yenpress will be released on 24 July... So even if i have to buy, in the end i still need to wait. Fml.

Good manga with interesting concept. Shame no one is translating it atm.

Contributor
Guys, don't expect scanlations here anymore - official scans overtook translations.

It's a shame this is another series that got licensed and then dropped by a scanslation crew. Luckily the series is being digitally ripped but eh.

Group Leader
This is set up the same way as youtube videos for kids are. They take a concept that attracts audience (the five finger song/a harem of sexy women) and just apply whatever completely unrelated character they can think of (spider man or peppa pig in those YouTube videos, norse mythology here).

Power Uploader
Manga will get anime https://moetron.net/post/184755736275/ryousuke-asakuras-val-x-love-manga-series-will

I'm just letting you know that this manga has five officially translated volumes that you can either buy or download them at nyaa.si (search Val x Love)

Users who are viewing this thread