Valentine Kiss - Ch. 13

Group Leader
The team said they are going to drop this project because nobody wants to work on this anymore so I hope someone new will pick this up😫

Whaaaaaaaaaaat 😨 For real ? Please someone pick this up!!

If this news is true, thank you for your work till now Devil and Angel Scan <3

Thanks for the update. Shame about the dropping but understandable. ML himself hasn't remotely won me over in his briefest of appearances. I mean, from their POV, MC is AT LEAST innocent (unless he sensed her presence while she was snooping around)

I really hate ML like this. And it really show how despicable he is. This dude can go and capture these people and just execute them without even the hint of a process. ML like him are pretty disgusting.

ehhhhh? Why hasn't fl fainted??? Covering your mouth doesn't have the same effect as gas masks for sure tho???

their hands on page 9 aren't even on the violins lmao

Dex-chan lover
Do devil and angel scan ever see a project through? Beginning to believe they only enjoy starting shit and then stopping to frustrate people

It's heartbreaking to see Lushen slowly realize that something is horribly wrong. Also f ML for murdering without fair trial and not giving a sh*t about those musicians and servants

Users who are viewing this thread