Valentine Kiss - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
this is the stupidest plan ever, everyone knows what that jewel looks like, who is going to buy it from some orphan kids not to mention you'd have to prove it was the real one to who ever buys it so you'd need a certified and trust worthy appraiser.
I actually have a ton of questions, like where did the tv come from, who bought that, did it survive the fire, is it stolen? And since TVs and laundromats are in this world, they are somewhat advanced, but these kids cant find any kind of job? really, why not? The only thing available is brothels? that cant be correct since people have died in a recent war there should definitely be a need for laborers, so whos working in those power plants providing electricty for all these tvs and laundromats? Nobody say but child labor laws that little blonde girl was going to work at the brothel and they seemed fine with her age but all the others are said to be mid to late teens and in this world 16 is considered an adult. So really its just a bunch of bums trying to find an easy way out.
Also that Tv was in color, this just leads to more questions

Dex-chan lover
Mmmmm
Luchencia...and Luchen??
Also.. How the hell are they going to sell it?? Who the heck would buy the thing???
Many thanks

Perhaps the color tv is magic? I wonder if it's only the little girl who noticed. It'd be funny if the brother is shocked to hear Lushen's a chick.

Obviously Lushen is Lushencia.
I wonder who's taking her place as princess.
Also, how did Lushen not know her gender ?

I wanna see ML agaaaaaaaaain 😭but it's also good to have slow progress

Edit : I didn't even notice that the princess' name is Lushencia lol

@Miriha - I didn't even realize that. LOL

I think Lushen knows their gender but didn't know that others knew.

Is it just me or Lushen got prettier in this chapter? Maybe it's just the zoom in :v

It's stupid to steal that diamond because a) too high-profile and will bring the wrath of the duchy and empire upon you b) you don't have a fence 3) who's going to want to buy something that's such a blatant death flag

Users who are viewing this thread