Valentine Kiss

Honestly I like this webtoon. We're only at the beginning of the story, so it's normal that's slow paced but it's alright.
The FL is smart and soft-hearted, and she can stand on her own feet so yeah I like her character.
As for the ML, I like long haired man *drools* ! As for his character, I'm not sure, based with the 1st chapters and cover, he looks like a cold tyrant.
Anyway looking forward to see if he's likeable character or not, and how the story will unfold!

As for the art, honestly I like it tho!

I feel like she should take her two little friends and ditch the rest of the other kids. Cause they are useless, they dont even do anything but stay home. And their plan is dumb as fuck, its going to get her and the rest of them kill when the blond guy comes back early. Smh🤦‍♀️

Lmao. I can't stop laughing at that little girl 😂😂😂😂 I wonder how shock she will be if she knew that "man" is a woman?

Lol this pink haired girl is so naive. And I like how the story goes. Not some assertive dominant guy that gets all touchy when it’s just the first episode lol

WOAH didn't expect this to be good. I WANT MORE WAAA!

This was dropped already huh :<
Thanks for scanlating this!

Hmmm I have a theory about the ML...

After re-reading the summary I got this inkling the the Commander-in-Chief is "god". The one who was mad at Valentine for giving her love to a human.

@oleen_octavia that's an interesting theory! I didn't think of that. My theory was

that her previous life was of the unconscious princess that Sir Knight "loves"/is waiting to wake up. I think this because of how she had to explain that only the previous life comes back to her slowly compared to all the other previous lives she lived. What prompted you to think that he's God?

Edit: I just saw your replies to other people and that's an interesting take!

Double Edit:
I can't believe I missed this, but I think another big (suuuper) big hint that her previous life is her name now compared to the imperial princess'. It might be because of the spelling difference between translators, but I also saw Lushen spelled as Lucien.

can u guys send other links to read the raws for this webtoon that is free like toonkor? I cant read the raws in kakao since i live in california :((

Users who are viewing this thread