Valhalla Otintin-kan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2 - Croot?? Crooottt

Dex-chan lover
Something is rising. But it's not the shield hero! Not bow, no spear. It's the sword hero!

Wtf did I read. Name is literally shota, reverse rape, and a “horny” maid climaxing in a few licks? Is this what all females in this story amount to? Lick then insta climax? I’ve seen hentai where even virgins did better than this.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of many rare mangas that the TL quality have to be bad to unleash the full potential

love how his isekai superpower is literally just being good at sex. What a useful skill for a ten year old.

I find this so stupidly hilarious... Though where's the GENDER EQUALITY?! WHY SHOTAS ARE ALLOWED NOT LOL- *Police sirens*

Jokes aside... No matter how hard this makes my PP hard... I kinda find it eh... I mean it's a shota. Basically the reverse of a loli and... The kid is engaged in sexual acts and shit. I mean in hentai ok do whatever u want there but in a manga? I mean won't there be legal issues or shit. Plus if a Loli were to be in that place instead, wouldn't that cause some extreme controversy or something? (MAD KAZUMA NOISES, WHERE'S THE GENDER EQUALITY!)

I'm just surprised this exists in the manga world... I mean people are somewhat shrugging it off. Parallel Paradise, Interspecies Reviewers, they exist and that's fine but the MC being a kid, whoa. And if it were to be a loli... (yeah everyone goes spastic) yep... (not saying I want it that way, just oof to the treatment of gender equality here)

Users who are viewing this thread