Valhalla Otintin-kan - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2 - The Legendary Dick Dragon Slayer

Dex-chan lover
I thought most of, if not all of african dick measurements were self reported which doesn't guarantee proper dick measuring. I do remember reading that later, some country, might be nigeria did a proper study and they found them to be less than 6 inches on average. i bet most lengths or reported wrong. Shit measuring from the bottom I can get an inch and a half more "length" if not more

Dex-chan lover
dude are these skyrim jokes somewhat cannon it fits way too well, ur a fucking wizard dude

10824879_0.jpg

Aggregator gang
@Liquidxlax
Thats because the measurement itself was not entirely covered on each country, instead the samples of each one is approximately about thousands of them, not millions of them.
If they wanted to make million samples, it will be extremely tedious and consuming time just to make average of it despite it has modern technologies we have right now.
I can even have half inch longer if they had using same "measurement" like this too, its just not very accurate at all.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
The only thing why I follow this manga is because the translation.
I'm probably won't read it if it's worked by another group 草

Fed-Kun's army
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You keep making my day, dude. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Instead of dragons being slain it's Dragonshota the coochslayer

Since the loli said his Dick is twice as long as an index finger...how tf did this Japanese kid have a 7-inch ding dong!? Does he have Congo blood in his veins!?

Users who are viewing this thread