Valhalla Otintin-kan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Welcumming Blowjob

Dex-chan lover
The memeworthy the translations the better. So to any fuckers who want to change the tl, fuck off and cry more.

We love it the way it is.

Dex-chan lover
I think this style of translation is charming and works in this type of mangas favour. Keep it up!

Dex-chan lover
@Tomoshibi

This TL is not just a simple TL, but a work of art combined with the medium that is an otherwise pretty ridiculous (by normie standards) manga.

As such, please continue as you were.

I would dare to say if the author saw this TL (and had its greatness explained to him/her) he/she would cry out with joy at the work's elevation.

Just adding my $2 (yes my opinion is worth 100x that of a typical loser hater's).

😎

@Tomoshibi
Don't change your translations they're soo fucking gold lmao without your memes it'll be so cringy so just keep doing what you're doing bossman

Dex-chan lover
Naw this whole series is a fucking meme, your translations are fine for it lmao

Bro the translation was the best part of this whole series! It seems really fitting, and above all it cracked me up every time! Keep doing it like this i think it's brilliant.
Yours truly,
KPP

I haven't seen translation so good in a specific way for a long time. References were brilliant and funny! Keep adding them, maybe find some new ones sometimes. Good job!

Idk about other people but i really this this translation, combining japanese with famous refference, making it more funny for me at least. This actually refreshing man. Keep up the good work man 👍👍👍

Dex-chan lover
Noooo, the originality!
It’s not like they will talk about anything important anyways, so why hate the fun???

The joke overstayed its welcome. It was funny for the first 2 chapters but now the translation is borderline cringe.
Not to mention that not everyone is 12 y.o. indonesian.

inb4 hurr duur stfu hater!!111

Users who are viewing this thread