Valhalla Otintin-kan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Welcumming Blowjob

@tastythighs finally someone who get it
most of indonesians are like that
they don't realize how cringe their shit for forcing their own interests to their works
basically most of them are incompetent bunch

Dex-chan lover
Lost it when i saw that SL's "arise"

CROOOOOOOOT so many CROOOOOT
also that ahegao though

Without the TL memes this manga would become really boring. (We could go without "croot" though.)

Aggregator gang
Actually, that meme should be there, but dont overdo it or it will be rather weird to read. I found it funny and hilarious but it overshadowed the translation.
I found it was rather annoying to read because you overflow the meme itself and it should be regulated/limited the amount of meme.
Maybe you will add some meme in certain pages, but dont put it on every pages we read or you just making yourself disgusted by common/normal readers.
Thats my advice about what happened to these chapters right now, keep translating but make sure that you dont overdo it again too much.

TL is fine but maybe tone it down a bit for the haters (or don't, I like it this way)

This manga don't take itself too serious, I don't think that meme TL are a bad thing here, since it match ok.

Aggregator gang
I'm actually happy with the weeb words but that crott thing is too "kampungan"

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what's more hilarious...
The translation, or the butthurt about the translation in the comments..

Keep it up, dear TL.

Normally, I'd say that modified chapters should be kept seperated from translated chapters. In this case of this series, fuck it's perfect.

Dex-chan lover
Please for the love of all that is holy, PLEASE CONTINUE translating as you are doing now, it's funny as fuck. And really you can't really take this manga seriously...

Keep it up....huh huh up.....

Even if its a meme translation i feel half the charm from this crazy manga is due to the TL itself, so hope you keep translating it cus for real i spat my drink out and laughed like crazy during that Dragonborn panel last ch.

Users who are viewing this thread