Valhalla Otintin-kan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Pro Gamer Move

Fuck more accurate translations. I come here for the hilarious text. Makes this manga more enjoyable. I feel a literal translation would just make this a standard smut series and lose its charm your TLs brought to this series.

Fed-Kun's army
The translation is like a good 99.9% of the fun of this if it did not have it it would probably be VERY boring

Fed-Kun's army
I'm enjoying the translations. I feel they bring a fitting lighthearted tone that fits the ridiculous premise of the manga.

@Tomoshibi Thank you for the translation! I think people asking for a proper translation are not on board with leaving Japanese words in which is not really a matter of laziness, I think, as much as a choice so just keep doing your thing, please. 😁

HAHAHA John Wick lol really love this. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, isn't this the proper translation? Don't listen to those guys, they are the type that suggests something but never really read the manga. This translation is gold, never change bro.

Users who are viewing this thread