Valhalla Otintin-kan - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Michael, the New Sweet and Counterattack

Dex-chan lover
Bunch of fools, the energy of Shota's dragon cock would turn any female assassin into a slave in no time. Unless it's a male assassin, this endeavor won't work.

Dex-chan lover
if i not remember it wrong those end up become shota pet and after this that Gay Michael end up as Slave merchant(male) Pet and get his ass drilled every night

Dex-chan lover
these 2 idiots are so gay that they can't even fathom that a male would be interested in females. it's mindboggling how anyone could like these 2 cocksuckers when they probably can't even get it up without drugs.

Dex-chan lover
if i not remember it wrong those end up become shota pet and after this that Gay Michael end up as Slave merchant(male) Pet and get his ass drilled every night
sounds like something he would enjoy all things considered. so it doesn't really feel like much of a punishment.

Dex-chan lover
God dayum thank you for that eye candy on the first page. I really do like Tsukasawa way of drawing huge and soft looking tits, much appreciated :salute:
I mean some serious honkers, a real set of badonkers

Dex-chan lover
sounds like something he would enjoy all things considered. so it doesn't really feel like much of a punishment.
well he enjoy stabing no stabed lol, also he prefer they same age or at last in his age range while that slave treader dude like pretty much old man

Dex-chan lover
...huh? She's wearing a flower-print kimono and the upper right corner has a checkerboard pattern just to fill in the background space of empty bed behind the "happy new years". Unless you're referring to something else other than the opening image, but I couldn't put a finger on it if so, since there's nothing like his art in any of the other pages that I can see. Or is this referencing something posted on their twitter or something?

Page 22, bottom left is clearly inspired by "The Kiss." Same bizarre pose, the man is covered in blocks, the woman in circles, and they're sitting on a field of flowers.

Dex-chan lover
Damn we goin furry now? Shouta bout to be balls deep in furry pussy?

Dex-chan lover
Page 22, bottom left is clearly inspired by "The Kiss." Same bizarre pose, the man is covered in blocks, the woman in circles, and they're sitting on a field of flowers.
Thanks for pointing that out- yeah, I didn't see that at all! I just parsed it as "mindscape representation from the ones speaking which doesn't draw the subjects accurately".

Dex-chan lover
So... will we ever see MC bang the dragon hilda loli?
He said he'll marry when she grows up but she is already probably hundreds or thousands of years old already. :huh:

Dex-chan lover
That's clearly a beastWOman you retarded faggots, your plans of snuffing out the Minotauress are already DOOMED

...huh? She's wearing a flower-print kimono and the upper right corner has a checkerboard pattern just to fill in the background space of empty bed behind the "happy new years". Unless you're referring to something else other than the opening image, but I couldn't put a finger on it if so, since there's nothing like his art in any of the other pages that I can see. Or is this referencing something posted on their twitter or something?
Think he's referring to page 22 of this chapter. The bottom left panel. It's a parody of Gustav Klimt's "The Kiss"

Dex-chan lover
Oh hell yes cat girls, now were really rolling.

Thanks everyone at Tomoshibi scan for the translation, hope you all have a good year ahead of you.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I actually want something bad to happen to the MC.

Like...bruh. Author. I already know how this is going to play out as soon as you revealed the two assassins were women lol

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... I wonder if he's going to milk the minotaur girl for one of the ingredients for the pudding?

Users who are viewing this thread