Valhalla Otintin-kan

the shota ruined it for me, the whole loli/shota thing kinda creeps me out in general, but if you want to read it go ahead i guess.

Lmao the translation is so bad it’s full of shitty memes, half of it isn’t even translated and the parts that are don’t even form complete sentences.

Content of the manga isn’t my thing but you do you

Honestly I would have skipped this if it weren't for the god-tier hilarious translation, now i just can't wait for the next chapter.

This is just one shitty meme dream put into a manga with the translation sprinkled in
What a delicacy

".. just like that shitty protagonist in the movie" why doo i believe she is taking about kazuma???

Contributor
Meme TLs are one thing in a series like R402 but this one's just frustrating... Is it just a lack of competence that causes so much Japanese to be left over? I couldn't even tell what was going on half the time in earlier chapters, and while it's a bit better now it still feels like the TL isn't even trying. Sure, memes at the ends of chapters are great, but replacing the content with them... I dunno, man.

Dex-chan lover
Ch 21 missing?
broke the rules, so got deleted (was political and put homophobic slurs into the translation and meme/credit/end page)
you can still find the comment thread with a quick google search
and ch 21 is still on aggregator sites

Users who are viewing this thread