Valhalla Otintin-kan

Dex-chan lover
broke the rules, so got deleted (was political and put homophobic slurs into the translation and meme/credit/end page)
you can still find the comment thread with a quick google search
and ch 21 is still on aggregator sites
Wasn’t fixed? Shame…

Dex-chan lover
Translation:
he is Shota, when children his age still like playing marbles, swimming, or looking for grasshoppers to sell, Shota instead chooses to shut himself in his room and spend his time chatting, it all started when he walked by the river and found a mysterious book, when opened, the book turns out to contain pictures of strange but enchanting Onee-sama, and as if exposed to magic Shota is very fascinated by the picture, and since that day, he has been doing his routine activities ... almost 3 years, or rather 1000 days of death ... uh, I mean, 1000 days of Shota's colt, extraordinary things happened, so much fun when he stroked the head of the penis, Shota's penis spurted and almost hit Onee-sama's picture, but with as fast as lightning Shota managed to close the book, as a result, even though it hit the cover, Shota was grateful that the culprit didn't contaminate the onee-sama's picture in it, but suddenly the book gave off a bright light, so dazzling it made Shota forced to close his eyes, but when She opens her eyes, realizing that she is already in a strange place, which turns out to be a sex slave broker prison in the capital of a kingdom, Shota then realizes that he is isolated to another world whose gender roles are reversed, a world where women stand above men, a world where men are only treated as tools to reproduce and satisfy women's lust, can Shota survive in a sadistic world tumultuous?

You are welcome
"Gender roles reverse" [...] "men are only treated as tools to reproduce and satisfy women's lust" And when/where exactly this was held true the other way around in our world as something normal? I don't know a single place or time in this world that women were treated like that, they maybe have been treated as children, in regards to rights and expectations, but I wouldn't describe it like that. So gender roles weren't reversed, this is something totally new.

And if you come with feminist points like "women had no power in society", women didn't work in any one of dangerous hard jobs, they married to have men to do that. And even to this day, with all the equality bullshit, they still refuse to go to these jobs, only demanding to be at the top of top, while they aren't exactly the ones who build these companies. Google, made by men, Microsoft, too, Appel, too... most of the companies they demand to be represented in the high jobs, they didn't build them.

It should have been me! Not him!
(While only having Michael sized pp😔)
I really like Cassandra.

Users who are viewing this thread