Vampeerz - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Khara

Dex-chan lover
KArateeeeeeee vampeeerz!
She's wearing pants but I swear she was totally naked under the skirt... And I love how this manga can't stay serious for more than 3 pages.
nice kisssss
Thanks for the translation thus far T-T merry xmas

Contributor
Goggled Anon is the translator and they more than likely aren't going anywhere any time soon. It just needs a new editor, and the translations are always posted publicly on the /u/ translation thread. I'm sure another editor will pick it up.

Thanks for all your hard work on editing this series.

that was a nice chapter. too bad if you're really dropping it. :(
hoping to have more trans here.

Dex-chan lover
Aw fuck this is one of the series I look forward to the most.

Hope you pick it back up.

Power Uploader
Aww. Thanks for all the typesetting help. And any other typesetters snooping in the comments who wouldn't mind working on this and other translations, /u/ know where to find us.
And for clarification, this is purely regarding the typesetting. Translation will continue as normal. (maybe clarify this in your credits page, Typesetter-san?)

Double-page supporter
Those were some suspect underskirt shots, even though she was wearing trousers.

Why on earth did she need to be a stow away when she has a massive crow that can carry her.

Thanks for your work on the series, I am sure it will get picked up again quick enough.

Holy smokes, awesome chapter, wouldnt mind seeing this animated, nice kissu! 🤩

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, going by the old Pokemon meme of "Have you ever tried to punch a bird?", I guess we can say Aria isn't a Fighting-type.

Users who are viewing this thread