Vampeerz - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Khara

@ksmzsachiko Too bad you're dropping the series, it's a great manga and it deserves nothing less than your editing. I don't see typesetting this good too often, I can't remember another manga with typesetting this good. It's noticeably high quality, not just not bad.
I don't want to praise you back into editing, but I've thought multiple times while reading, that, damn this is typesetter is good, but I've never really said it so I thought this would be a good time to say, that your work is appreciated.
Also could you share the fonts and stuff for the next typesetter, so at least the fonts remain consistent? I'd love to pick it up, but my computer couldn't handle editing.

Double-page supporter
For all the people asking for the RAWs then this link will help: https://archiveofsins.com/_/search/text/vampeerz%20mega/
This manga is published on the monthly seinen manga magazine Sunday GX, release every month on the 19th, with the digital version coming out at 00:00 (Japan Time) and the raw and translation are out normally within the first 24 hours, though sometimes they may take one day more.

lol I didn't think I'd see an EDP445 reference in the credit pages of a manga, men of true culture involved with this project.

thanks for your editor/typesetting work up till now, god speed to ya.

Is it just me or sometimes the trees in this series look incredibly realistic? Like that last page, holy shit them trees are fucking awesome.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe they made that sort of joke. Stupid smelly cute dork Indian(?) vampire not!Jahy-sama!

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the awesome TL and typesetting! I’m grateful for such a fantastic job. I hope this one gets picked up again. it’s such a fun and incredible series so far.

and hey, our girl is still repaying aria for each time she sucks her blood so... still technically not breaking her word!

Group Leader
I feel like they got a bit closer..

Thank you for working on this up until now, mister typesetter good luck with your future projects!

I'd gladly take on the job if no one else comes forward here or over at /u/

Dex-chan lover
@Truongngx
I'm pretty sure they're just photos traced over or run through a filter. That's a pretty common practice to begin with, and this is Higashiyama Show we're talking about. He got busted tracing characters in the past so he's clearly not a purist in that regard.
Let's just hope his use of that strategy doesn't extend to his loli material. I'd hate to start feeling guilty when I fap to it.

Dex-chan lover
@saladofstones That's why Prism got axed. He claimed the various photos were only referenced, not traced, but when you look at how exactly it lines up that's pretty dubious.
584457149.jpg

@anon763
Honestly today with all the demand for realistic looking artwork I'm not surprised about this. But this is the reason alot of mangaka make their own photographs instead of using stock photography or pics from the net.

Users who are viewing this thread