Vampeerz - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Interlude

Dex-chan lover
@KitsuKyouno of couuuuuurse not, is just fiction... don't worry.

Also.....Aria in a swimsuit, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
Also.... Nurse, careful xD

So shes been in bad mood bc holding her fart???🤣
Im also jiiiiii at Aria in swimsuit 😍

Dex-chan lover
Very suspicious indeed...and very funny!

At first, I thought that Aria bolted up and ran away because Ichika couldn't restrain herself and let her massaging fingers wander a little too far south. Color me surprised upon discovering the real reason.

Fed-Kun's army
Rofl

First step in a healthy relationship is getting used to each others farts

What a strange chapter.
Though I guess this whole manga was strange right from the start.

Now I wonder if he even capable of creating of an interesting plot, a story so to say. I guess it requires skills that are somewhat different from those you need for loli hentai. However I don't remember such shallow characters and meaningless events in his Prism, which on the contrary looked very promising right before being axed. So I still have my little hopes for some kind of improvement here.

Dex-chan lover
It has just occurred to me that this is the manga equivalent of Jane Austen's Northanger Abbey. That book was a comedy all about mocking "gothic novels"--the popular kinda-horror novels of the day that had lots of dramaaatic scariness. So at one point the heroine, who has gone to stay in a dark old mansion that seems really creepy and is investigating her mysterious-seeming bedroom with a big, ebony chest of drawers finds a mysterious-seeming piece of paper with writing on it. It's at night, she's scared, and just as she finds that slip of paper the thunderstorm reaches its peak, there's a massive clap of thunder, she faints dramatically . . . and the next morning finds out it was a laundry list.
This is kind of doing that; it's bathos. The comedy point isn't the fart joke itself, the point is deflating the expectations of dramatic vampire stuff--and what does that more completely than a fart joke?

Is this the calm and comedy before the storm of tragedy?

Jokes apart, a slightly darker plot would make this perfect, there is way too much comedy

Dex-chan lover
@Zimmer Implicity has a great plot; flitting between being erotic, or disturbing, or light-hearted humour, or bleak tragedy and playfully or with sincerity explores some absurd and appalling concepts. I recommend it, even what hasn't been translated.

@Purplelibraryguy heh, "deflating"...

its funny reading comments of people raging at a fart joke chapter because it interferes with "the story"

this is literally a comedy vampire romance story

Users who are viewing this thread