Vampeerz - Vol. 9 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and thanks for working on this until the end.

Alright ending, like others said, pace in this chapter was weird, so another chapter would have worked here, but well is over now

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like there was a lot of "yada yada" about how everything resolved but overall I'm happy with this ending and this series as a whole ♥️

Here's hoping that anime adaptation rumour from a while ago turns out to be true!

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so this end, what about the adaption of a anime ? of a complete manga ? so where the profit come from then ?

Dex-chan lover
Gentlemen... I has been an honor

ce9ce6b1e2ec6488729f81b5d9d23a51.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Can someone fill me what the material is? I hardly remember xD

And thanks for the final chapter. A cute one regardless. Though an epilogue for when they become adults or something like that would be great.

Dex-chan lover
The ending isn't as memorable as they journey but very nice as a whole, thank you very much for working on this series, one of the best yuris out there and surely one of the silliest too.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! Not the best pacing the last few chapters, but the end was decent and I'm going to miss all of these goofballs. <3

Banned
Man, i'm glad we got a happy end, but...man...You know, the ultimate yuri is eternal yuri. We could have had vampire yuri that would live on until the earth implodes, but...mmmh...aaaah...i give it a 9/10. Nice ride.

Dex-chan lover
Such a sweet and cute ending. I did not care if they were vampires or humans, I only cared that they git the chance to be happy together forever.

Dex-chan lover
I've thoroughly enjoyed this series, and it was concluded appropriately.

Thank y'all everyone who was involved in giving us monthly updates!

Yuri Enjoyer
Staff
Developer
Well that was a real trip all along. Thank you for bringing it to us, it was great.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to miss this so much but I'm happy they didn't go the reincarnated as my child route. They get to live and grow old together and I couldn't ask for a better ending for them. Thanks for the TL and all the hard work you put into giving us English speakers a chance to enjoy this series.

Dex-chan lover
I usually don't read yuri but this one was really enjoyable. It was a fun ride, thanks for the tranlation.

edit
What is it with these hardcore hentai artists that can draw the most wholesome stories

post-nut clarity/sage time power, obviously

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm also feeling bad that they were like, building this nice ensemble cast but everyone else just kind of phased into the background for the last few chapters without getting to say or do much of anything. It's almost like the introduction of Al-Kamil/Ghika put the entire series on a fixed collision-course to an ending without the author able to change out of it. The vibe and pacing really shifted at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread