Vampeerz

Dex-chan lover
Vampeerz actually is a smart sense of naming.

If you don't know Rezu (レズ) is a slang for lesbian.
The title name hide the re レ in ー

While in English it would be pronounced normally as Vampire except with long e with z.
But in Japanese you would pronounce it like
ヴァンピ(レズ)

Lesbian Vampire omegalul.
Fucking Well played

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if i agree with that @Xaelath. Since レ is mostly used when there's a L/R followed by æ the sound. Examples such as (ranger, red, lake, leprechaun, etc).

Whereas words ending with "r" usually uses ル, and I haven't seen a case where they used レ.

So yea, I don't think that was intended unless the author said something about it?

Dex-chan lover
@sksk
I don't think you get my point,

It was the pronunciation that matters, not how it used.
I was already confused by the title naming, like why アーズ and what does it even mean?

I am not sure what you mean words ending with R when the title in romaji R is nowhere in the end of the title.

If you're talking about レズ that is a slang. Look it up.

Or author just probably translating it to "Vampires" with S behind it.

Dex-chan lover
@Xaelath,
Concerning what I mentioned "Whereas words ending with "r" usually uses ル, and I haven't seen a case where they used レ.", I made a mistake, it's only words ending with 'l' that uses ル.

Yes it's the pronunciation that matters. Japanese katakana transcription from English follows pronunciation conventions where 'r' endings are omitted entirely and replaced with ー (i.e. flower = フラワー). Which is why peers is written as ピアーズ.

I am not questioning the slang レズ, I'm just saying the point you brought up does not work. Since the Japanese for vampires would be ヴァンパイアズ, and not what you mentioned "ヴァンピ(レズ)".
Even with peers, it would be ピアーズ and not ピレズ.

レズ just does not fit into the title anywhere is my point. Not unless you were to pronounce it vam pee rez, which I don't think is the correct pronunciation in English or Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
@sksk
Honestly you should just say that ピアーズ there meant as Peers.

That would conclude this everything instead trying to prove me wrong with Pronunciation which further outlines the argument about the title.

There's nothing that ruins the mood of watching our cute and adorable band of vampires than having a raping, kidnapping vampire show up.

Fed-Kun's army
The cover's kinda misleading. I was expecting some shoujo/josei-esque drama bomb but it's actually really funny and charming. The artstyle too would typically be more at home in such stories, the contrast really works for me.

In the first cover you can actually see the breasts-size difference between the two characters, while the second and the third one you can't. I thought that was an interesting thing to spot.

Fed-Kun's army
For some reason, the second volume cover seems less pervy than the first and third.

Dex-chan lover
Funny thing that I just realized that, for a h-artist that author this Manga doesn't even have an ecchi tag latched to it.

i just discovered the artists hentai loli scat doujins and im scarred, but this is a very nice series

Users who are viewing this thread