Vampire Knight Memories

Can anyone confirm if this is really shoujo ai? Or any triangle love involve? Coz the previous story broke me up real good. 😅

i'm forever indebted to kaname sama
but i can NOT read this.... so i will wait a few years...
i just saw a glimpse and immediately started to cry uncontrollably😭 😭

Why is there a feeling of sadness when I see kaname.He will be my crush forever I guess.If I knew japanese I would have played its game.T_T

No matter how many years passed since the ending of the original Vampire Knight manga I doubt I'd ever get over how the story ended. Hino should just pull a whole isekai ;o;

um anyone please tell me, who is end up with yuuki? is it her brother the black hair or the silver hair man? im in love with this manga since middle school and now im in college but i never knew about the ending or how the story goes, please at least tell me does yuki live happyly ever after? and with who? thank you somuch

It’s tagged shoujo ai bc of yuki’s daughters have kinda a romantic(?) relationship with each other.

SPOILERS

@veeazaa And yuki ends up with both kinda(?) kaname is frozen for a 1,000 years while yuki give birth to ai(kaname’s kid) and she ends up falling for zero during that time and has another child ren(zero’s kid) . But after zero dies yuki gives her heart(?) to kaname so he can restart his life but as human with ai and ten as guides.

i didn't think this was on here. i hate this manga with a passion. what was the mangaka thinking? yuki is one of the world's fl's in manga history -_- if i ever get good at drawing i'll re-create vampire knight.

I got lost while reading this but still understand the gist of it, and I just have had enough of yuuki and zero sweet moments but I'm fine with side character stories.....what the heck am I reading

Im reading this to seek more Zero Yuuki moments but at times I’m tired to see mangaka being indecisive with her couple finalization -_-

Just when we are thinking of having Ai Ren as a couple, a new boy appears..
I think I’ll drop this. Enough of this cash cow for me.

one of the best mangaaaa, thank you author for making this sequel because we need to know what will happen after the end of the "vampire knight" series :') so good, and i fully satisfied with ruka, akatsuki, yori and hana endings !!!!!! :')))))

Why did the covers make kaname looks like he's caught in a love triangle with yuki and zero when it's actually yuki and the guys ?

Users who are viewing this thread