Vampire Library

Dex-chan lover
This thing looks totally stupid, but it is actually pretty hilarious. Most of the stuff is played for laughs most of the time.

Contributor
This is actually quite good in it's own self-aware-ly deranged way. It knows its own genre is largely comprised of shameless garbage, and it finds great mirth in the knowing of it (and both mocking and embracing it at the same time).

And my sides ache. The deadpan humor is of the highest quality.

(Later chapters are more serious, but that's how these things go. )

I am in love <3
I read this somewhere but forgot, and suddenly this in here. AHHHHHHH!!!
OwO

Contributor
Despite what the premise and art style may be like, this is a hilarious manhwa. It uses its setting to both poke fun at expectations and be serious when it needs to be. The characters are fun, though because it is a villain of the week kind of thing, those outside of the main cast don't get much screentime...

Overall, I highly recommend it, and I eagerly await updates!

i thought that you needed to read it from right to left then i realized that it's Korean

omg I love this, Its so fun to read, But it took me way too long to figure out the direction the words flow

Yeah, it's a left to right reading style, despite it saying right to left. Besides that, it's beautiful with a funny story and depth to the characters.

it's such a good read that is' sad that no translators are picking it up, i tried searching the internet for some but i got nothing out of it. just when it started getting to the gay stuff, too

Users who are viewing this thread