Vanilla Jingai x Jingai Yuri Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
So, there will be a sequel for this or...
Baked-BBQ-Chicken-1-small-1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Now THIS is an effective way to tell people to go vegetarian! 😆

Dex-chan lover
I am reminded of the Eloi and Morlocks in Wells' TIme Machine.

@icarushector
what is blackie?
Well, if the others are chicken harpies, then the black bird would probably be a corvid harpie. But people are losing site of the extent to which manga are pictographic. Really, these are probably just chickens and a corvid, with no harpies amongst them.

Dex-chan lover
In real life, chickens are natural cannibals. That aspect might add an interesting but unpleasant dimension to this morality tale.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, not all chickens can fly. It depend on the breeding. Also what's the problem with her being Harpies ? Harpies are bird like monster and as far as i'm concerned chickens are birds.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt especially when thtey are fattened up. Chickens that can fly or stay in the air for a while or gain some height are pretty dang slim. Some of my family have chickens not for eating but just because... not a pet, but not food either. The chickens served a purpose or purposes, but I think they didn't do much, but it was cheap and trivial.

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist it is a monster girl anthology so... Then again there was that wombat Taz one. Eh, either way I like the Soylent Green zest of monster girls bred for food.

Users who are viewing this thread