Vegetable Garden Of Twins - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Que Sera, Sera

Dex-chan lover
Guess it didn't take Yumeno Tanuki sensei long to make their own manga after being the artist for Kitazawa-kun wa A Class. Whelp this has a follow from me because the fan service & curious if the self sufficient veranda will be informative or not. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Well well well author-san you have very nice collection.. Imma read to night!

Supporter
Thanks for picking this up! I assumed this just flew under everyone's radar, glad to be proven wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I agree that that the chapter was busy, with abrupt developments, and excessive exposition that could've been drip-fed over several chapters with no detriment to the story. And despite the hectic pace, the titular twin wasn't even mentioned yet.

Dex-chan lover
I'mma quickly refresh my brain to comprehend what just happened, so much fanservice BOOBA very good, very much stuff nice, need a Little bit if time to comprehend

Dex-chan lover
Man, MC parents can't fucking stop fucking.
10 kids and the most recent is still a baby, and they know is a problem for they family to be so big.
Shinzo Abe had some citizens listening to his words like gospel.
Now I'm a bit sad about MC mother...and the story doesn't flow well because of the multiple holes.
MC have to help his mother with siblings and house chores, suddendly lives alone in a big apartment.
They couldn't afford a bigger house or a helper but suddendly MC can live on his own far away from them, unless they won the lottery or MC dad became a CEO how is that possible?
Ex followed MC and somehow had a moving company ready with all her stuff.
Ex somehow avoided a hentai chapter with the movers when she welcomed them dropping wet in a towel.
The plot is extremely forced, BUT, it made me think of comedic manga of the '80s to '90s that had this kind of crap happening all in one chapter and it was a unconscious tacit rule to not take it seriously.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
"How unlikable do you want your FMC?"
"Yes."
My guy was stuck standing there in soaked-through clothes, socks included, because of her. Kick her to the curb.

Users who are viewing this thread