Veil - Vol. 6 Ch. 67 - Soliloquy, drive

Aggregator gang
another stunning volume!! thank you for the lovely and simply gorgeous translation as always. and wow the art just blows me away every time..! the two of them are so precious 😭❤️ until next time !

jak

Contributor
Are they actually together? because it times it seems like it and then others it doesn't.

Group Leader
Are they actually together? because it times it seems like it and then others it doesn't.
Kotteri has repeatedly said that the point is for them to be so close that there's only a veil between them, but that the veil obscures exactly what their relationship is. So you can read it as romantic, or as platonic, until she pulls it away, we won't know for sure. I personally see it as a deep kind of love that encompasses soulmates: platonic, romantic, intimate either way.

Fed-Kun's army
Such a beautiful chapter! ❤️❤️❤️ (I feel jawsh too, I wish these things happened to me too lol), thanks a lot for working on this manga!

jak

Contributor
they are together
it's not meant to be explicitly shown, but it's evidently obvious
they sleep together on the same bed, that's very non-platonic
But at other times they clearly don't. Seems like they only sleep together when its cold. It feels more like a "more than friends, less than lovers" situation.

Users who are viewing this thread