VERSUS - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Hero Alio

Dex-chan lover
I'm fucking hyped for Giants vs Neo Humans, I swear waiting for chapters is agony.

Giants seem to match up well against demons and the beasts, but I think they're gonna job against stuff like the parasites and generic brand Godzilla.

what im wondering about is whether they should really make them fight against each other, if we apply concept of "Gu" poison jar, would the surviving natural enemy not be the strongest of them all and in the end they will still be wiped out? unless they somehow become stronger themselves this plans of theirs is gonna send them to their doom. I heard long time ago somewhere, idk whether it was fanfiction or true story, but One had written some story where Boros was main villain and it ended with hero's death in the end which is what caused him to seek out saitama later on, so i wont be surprised if this world somehow ends up destroyed with boros leaving it at the end (Aliens referring to Boros in this case, though it would be big stretch) even if we scratch that, this world is still doomed.

Double-page supporter
He definitely ran away from his fight, but it's understandable. The demon kings can kill you with a piece earwax.. Not even a booger, a fucking piece of earwax!

Allo definitely ran away during battle or mid-journey

Giants are basically Yakuza Titans

Also the posibility of there being other undiscovered worlds/natural enemies is high

Edit: I want samoun to crush me with those legs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread