Versus - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.2 - Battle to Defend Humanity’s Base (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I didn't think one natural enemy faction (the demon army) or better yet just one army out of 47 demon army, without their demon kings, would be enough to wipe out all of humanity's forces combined

Dex-chan lover
Are other "humans" still somewhere out there, or that's ALL of the combined forces of all the various humans?
Without some fkn miracle I really don't see them surviving! Maybe a couple of "Adam and Eva" living in hiding, in hope the natural enemies kill each other? There's no happy ending :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Oh ok I didn't expect the aliens to look like that. I thought a Saiyan was going to come out ngl. Maybe though we'll get DB in this somehow?

Double-page supporter
Seems like aliens is the strongest enemy? I hope they aren't as fcked up as Qu
From what we have seen they aren't and all natural enemies are somewhat in the same league. All the humans eversince the start of the manga has stated " Our natural enemies are the strongest " like it's a competition but in reality every encounter between natural enemies were a stalemate with heavy casualties.

Aggregator gang
Are other "humans" still somewhere out there, or that's ALL of the combined forces of all the various humans?
Without some fkn miracle I really don't see them surviving! Maybe a couple of "Adam and Eva" living in hiding, in hope the natural enemies kill each other? There's no happy ending :aquadrink:
That's exatly the thing I'm thinking about after every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It'd be so fucking funny if it turns into the Devil Kingdom being forced into allying with the united human army to fight off all the other Natural Enemies.

Dex-chan lover
1 year = 10 chapters😂
Well at least I have something to look forward to this Christmas.👏

Good job art winner.

Users who are viewing this thread