Versus

Contributor
Because the scanlation who that translate Versus have their own site...

PS. MangaUpdates is a good catalogue if you're looking translation that are not on Mangadex
It's a little waird that the scanlator A pair of 2+ says on their scanlation can be read on Mangadex but they haven't uploaded them here. And they have uploaded all their other releases here after two days.

Last edited:
Chapter 8 came out and I'm calling it now, those "New Humans"? I don't think those are actually the real ones.

Those are probably just mindless drones or something. Maybe even normal humans who've been repurposed. The real New Humans probably don't look anything like humans anymore at all.

In Chapter 4, when each of the different Natural Enemies were being introduced along with the humans who lived in those worlds, the panel for the "New Humans" doesn't show the beautiful looking humans. It's showing the buildings.

I bet the real "New Humans" are the structures themselves, and to fight them you'll need to battle the entire city, with the beautiful humans just being menial drones the buildings use for day-to-day chores.

Lol ..i think you got it wrong on this one. How could they be battling the entire city when the giants are already going on rampage/
Plus they had to blend in so as not to get noticed by these new humans..The fight will definately be between the giants and those mindless looking people.

Lol ..i think you got it wrong on this one. How could they be battling the entire city when the giants are already going on rampage/
Plus they had to blend in so as not to get noticed by these new humans..The fight will definately be between the giants and those mindless looking people.
Nah, now that Chapter 9 has been released, I'm even more confident in it now than I was before!

Check out the big splash page of the battle, page 13. Looks cool and all, right?

Well now pay attention not to the spectacle, but to the differences in how the two groups are fighting. The giants are being berserkers, just wailing on every target they see, and they're acting independantly of one another.

But the New Humans? Take a close look at them, and how they're fighting. Whenever you see some of them clustered together they're not working as a team but actually performing the exact same actions.

Like, on the left side of the splash page, you can see several of them in the same pose with their knives held up with their elbows at a right angle, including the one currently having his body crushed by a giant. And on the right side, you have all of the New Humans who are walking, in perfect lockstep mind you, along the exact same path, and seeming to jump after they reach the exact same point.

It's not a group of people working as a united army, it's smaller groups of people being ordered to complete certain motions.

You're right in that the giants are fighting the mindless looking people, but the New Humans are acting less like independant human beings and more like a bunch of meat drones that were dressed up to look pretty that are running off of computer-like commands.

And like before, we continue to see those big laughing faces on the side of the buildings, though this time overlooking the carnage.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking ambitious as hell. Shit idk if it’s called the setting or the story or whatever but you can feel that the scale of it is huge and gonna be awesome. Can’t wait for more chapters.

it suppose to be isekai story but turn out being another copy multiverse boring marvel type

it suppose to be record ragnarok similar plot theme but turn out less interesting & disappointing

it suppose to be overpower mc but turn out be "power of friendship"

it suppose to be great manga art because its monthly releasing but actually the art is ugly so it can't even be considered monthly type manga art.
this magaka just lazy as like boruto manga.

this mc not even has 2/3 heroine, even there no 1 girl relationship

Users who are viewing this thread