Very strange behavor

Dex-chan lover
@pika
The security of the device called the brain was meant for everybody. Pulled my ass out the fire a number of times.

There is a very wise saying: "It doesn't pass the smell test" If it doesn't smell right, it isn't.

If I remember right DANDAN_THE_DANDAN is a prolific commentor in iron ladies forum.

Contributor
Yeesh, you sure prattle on for long. @DANDAN_THE_DANDAN was warning you if you have stalkers so they can get more info out of you, so be careful sharing too much info. That's all.

I see that the @ mention is case insensitive, I wonder if that'll create some strange behaviour if there's someone that has your name, but in different casing.

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
@pika
@m520i

The basic problem was solved by bad cache-ing. The bad logon was my f'up. Wrong password.

My comments or demeanor my f'up. My prattling, it's hard to talk about security concepts to the layman.
Another saying all too true. "If you can't say it simple enough for the layman, you don't know what you are talking about"

So with that being said: "I know enough about security, to talk about it and get myself into trouble."
I am not security expert. It has always been an interest of mine.

Since this is neither the board or forum to further discuss this: I thank all for the conversation and concern.
Let's end on a high note.

Consider: https://mangadex.org/support to keep the board running. I did, only to find out some undefined perks
to be given later if you donate.

Users who are viewing this thread