Veteran Shougakusei Takashi

This & tomodachi wo tsukurou are so goddamn funny, I can't believe no one was uploading them.

Double-page supporter
Finally somebody upload keito manga

Kudos!

Dex-chan lover
I SWEAR I have heard of this premise from somewhere else? Maybe just Deja Vu?

SICK TEACHER attempts to enter a relationship with INNOCENT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENT
DISGUSTING PLS REMOVE

Double-page supporter
It has a relatively high score, but nobody is interested enough to translate it :'(

Group Leader
Hello, someone looking to get some raws translated passed this on. Just one page for now but I'll likely be posting more... Eventually.

Aggregator gang
The Teacher is so freaking crazy! In a good way. She gave the impression of pure and adorable but she’s just scary. Makes a perfect wife for him.

I KNEW IVE SEEN THAT ART SOMEWHERE the expressions are so similar lol

Dex-chan lover
@boldmonkey You're not wrong that the ratings are excessively flooded by people handing out 9s and 10s like there's no other numbers available, but there are plenty of things that have managed to at least be bad enough to drop below a 6 or 7 average as well... because people sometimes also act like 0 and 1 are the only numbers they know, mostly.

I kind of hate user generated rating systems for various reasons, but the biggest one seems to be the users. That said I haven't read this at all yet so this isn't a commentary on how accurate this one's rating in particular is.

@Glomoro: depend.. I'm one of these 9-10 (and 8) person.. but I only rate after reading all the available chapters and not dropping midway, so everything i read is at least a 8 in my opinion..

Dex-chan lover
@gunnybunny and that's exactly what's wrong with the way people use the system. Go look again at how the different numbers are described on here. Five stars is "average," so many of the things you're just reading because you don't drop things were probably closer to that. Very good (8), great (9), and masterpiece (10) especially should probably not be thrown around like we're all Oprah giving away freebies to her audience back in the day. It sort of defeats the purpose of having such a rating mechanism in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread